Wattle Forestwood Traditional Oil Stain
- TRADITIONAL OIL STAIN
Characteristics: An oil-rich penetrating stain that adds color and protects whilst allowing the grain to show. All available in convenient 250mL colour test pots to confirm your colour choice. Outdoor furniture, Windows Weathered timber oil stained.
- WATTYL FORESTWOOD AQUATECH OIL STAIN
Water clean up, Characteristics: An easy-to-use water thinned oil stain that washes up in water – no turpentine smell. All available in convenient 250mL colour test pots.
- WATTYL FORESTWOOD WATER BASED DECKING STAIN
Characteristics: Wattyl Forestwood Water Based Decking Stain is very easy to apply and clean up whilst minimising odors, providing high levels of UV protection and advanced weather resistance as well as mould and fungus resisting properties. Projects can be completed in one day using this product.
- WATTYL FORESTWOOD DECKING STAIN turpentine based Characteristics: An oil rich penetrating stain that adds colour and protection whilst allowing the grain to show.
- WATTYL FORESTWOOD DECK AND FURNITURE OIL turpentine based Characteristics: Wattyl Deck and Furniture Oil helps protect and enhance the natural beauty of timber decks and garden furniture. It will highlight the grain and natural texture of your timber.
- WATTYL DECK &TIMBER PREP
Start with Wattyl Deck & Timber Prep – the ideal preparation for your deck, outdoor furniture, barbecue and outdoor timber surfaces. Removes mold and grime, leaves timber clean.
- TIMBER COMPARISON-SAME STAIN, DIFFERENT TIMBER
- RUSTIC OAK ON PINE .
- RUSTIC OAK ON CEDAR
Why do we stain wood?
Staining enhances the timber grain, maintaining a natural look, whilst protecting the wood. Staining is recommended on new or previously stained rough sawn or suitably prepared dressed timber. When staining new dressed timber allow the timber to weather for up to 6 weeks – to allow for adhesion and penetration of the stain. Stains provide protection against UV. Though stained timber requires more frequent maintenance than painted timber, stains are easier to maintain than a paint coating.
BENEFITS OF WATER BASED STAINS
Low odor, low solvent content – reduced impact on the environment, combines penetrating properties of a stain with the durability of an acrylic for advanced weather resistance. Water-based Decking Stain is also easy to re-coat, 15-30 minutes wet on wet or after 2 hours.