Wood and Concrete Resurfacer
SAVE WOOD.SAVES CONCRETE.SAVES MONEY
WOOD & CONCRETE RESURFACER
The ultimate rescue for worn or weathered wood & concrete
White Knight Renew IT! Wood & Concrete Resurfacer is the ultimate rescue for worn or weathered wood and concrete. The high performance, 1000/0 acrylic formula fills in cracks up to 5mm deep, locks down splinters and provides an extremely durable surface that resists fading and creates a mildew resistant coating while giving new life to time-worn material.
RENEW IT! – WOOD & CONCRETE RESURFACER
- Weather proof protection
- Provides a mildew resistant coating
- Resists fading, cracking and peeling
- Barefoot friendly
- Slip resistant
- Locks down splinters
- Fills cracks up to 5mm deep
- Tintable to 100s of colours
- Flat finish
- Ideal for decks, docks, porches, pathways and more
- Application: Suitable for structurally sound old, weathered wood (decks, stairs, docks, posts and railings, and more); new wood when a non-slip, textured surface is desired; aged, rough, broom-swept concrete; new concrete surfaces cured for 30 days; retaining walls.
RENEW IT! – DECK CLEANER
- Aids the removal of oils, mould, stains and tannins from new and weathered timber
- Powerful, oxalic preparation treatment
- Ideal for rejuvenating grey, weathered timber
- Suitable for restoring decking, outdoor furniture, fences, pergolas and other exterior woodwork
- Application: Suitable for application on exterior timber surfaces
PROPER PREPARATION IS KEY TO GREAT RESULTS
- SCRAPE TO REMOVE PEELING PAINT OR STAIN
Begin by scraping to remove peeling paint or stain from your surface. Remove all loose splinters and replace rotting or damaged boards. Also, secure loose deck screws, raised nail heads or loose decking boards.
- CLEAN WITH WHITE KNIGHT Renew DECK CLEANER
Thoroughly clean with White Knight Renew IT! Deck Cleaner and rinse well to remove cleaning product residue and contaminants. Repeat the process as many times as necessary to remove all dirt, mildew, grease and algae. For concrete surfaces, clean with White Knight Ultra Pave Concrete Etcher or a pressure washer.
- PRESSURE WASH SURFACE AND SAND TO REMOVE LOOSE WOOD FIBERS
Pressure wash your surface using LOW to MODERATE pressure. Allow wood to dry completely (minimum of 24 hours). Then, remove any loose wood fibers with coarse sandpaper. Remove all sanding dust.
- FILL CRACKS AND DEPRESSIONS DEEPER THAN 5MM
For wood surfaces, fill cracks and depressions deeper than 5mm with an exterior paintable sealant caulk. For concrete surfaces, patch cracks using a polymeric concrete patching compound. Please follow all manufacturers’ instructions.
The last photo in this painting work is the step path concrete repair and painting. We applied the “Wood & Concrete Resurfacer” after cleaning and filling; Original paint were all gone so we did not need to scrape it. It saved a lot of time. Nobody enjoys scraping anyway:)